ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2 patch -- Now Available

09-22-2022 05:28 PM
jos20
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2 includes fixes for ArcGIS Production Mapping.

• ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2 is now available for download from My.Esri.com
  • You must have ArcGIS Pro 3.0 installed prior to installing this patch
  • Production Mapping Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Patch:
    • Issue 2545 - Generate Geodatabase From Excel tool - Field properties are set incorrectly
    • Issue 2546 - Generate Geodatabase From Excel tool - Does not import standalone tables
    • Issue 2549 - Load Data tool will not load data to a target EGDB using a topoeditor connection
  • The Release notes and Issues Addressed List can be found here: Release Notes for ArcGIS Pro 3.0
  • Original post: ArcGIS Pro 3.0 Patch 2 is now available

If you experience problems after installing this patch, please log a case with technical support.

We always welcome ideas, enhancements and suggestions on our ArcGIS Production Mapping Ideas page.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SusanZwillinger
Occasional Contributor

I installed this version and I continue to have issues when trying to load Excel files or output to Excel.  I have re-installed Access Database Engine, done a Modify->Repair, re-booted multiple times, etc.  While a "Modify" worked for 3.0.1, it is not working for 3.0.2.  This is incredibly frustrating as it is costing me a lot of time (money) because I can't charge clients for all the troubleshooting work to get this to work.

Since my troubleshooting didn't work, should I go back to 3.0.1 or 3.0?

0 Kudos
jos20
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello there, I'm terribly sorry you're having issues with this. I wish I could be more help, but because of the nature of your issue, your best answer would come from one of our Support Services Analysts. They can be reached at 1-888-377-4575, Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, or https://support.esri.com/contact-tech-support. If you are outside the U.S., you can use the link above to find the office that supports your country or region.

0 Kudos
SusanZwillinger
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for reaching out and commiserating with me.  I already had two previous cases related to this problem. It's a known bug, so I'm not sure that submitting a third technical support case is worth the effort. I just wish this could be fixed sooner rather than later.  My workaround is to go back to ArcMap 10.8, which still handles Excel files beautifully, and to only use ArcGIS Pro with file geodatabase data.