Exporting Table to WPF built add-in page

11-30-2018 12:13 AM
JaewonYang
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have table that contains coordinates and interpolated values from a raster for about 300 points. I want to excess these values to an add-in built in C# WPF. What should be the approach? either I have to save the table in Access database and connect to the add-in or is there any method to directly read table values on button click event using C# code?# 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanH1
by
New Contributor II

Jaewon,

What format is your table of data in?  If it's CSV there are any number of csv readers out there that you can find with plenty of examples...Google is your friend..:-)...  But you might be asking whether or not there is anything built into ArcGIS SDK that will do that... That I am not sure about.  Could you add a CSV to the Catalog in Pro? Hmmm...

DanH1
by
New Contributor II

This is what you're looking for.... I think...

Create points from a table—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
JaewonYang
New Contributor III

Thanks for your input,

Actually I saved the file into a database and reloaded in my add-in to calculate an extra field. now I have table in runtime (data table). I have serialized it into csv format to give the string name in geoprocessing tool, but somehow it is not working, and I cannot find the solution over the internet.

0 Kudos