I need to connect to an external data table through the Oracle.ManagedDataAccess control. I installed it from the NuGet package for the latest version but I always get the following error:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.ManagedDataAccess' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.'
I have tried connecting from within Pro. I have tried in an await and outside of an await function. I have tried to create a class DLL and reference it to the project. All of these return the same error FileNotFound. I know the Oracle driver works because I have tested it in other non ArcGIS Pro apps.
Using ArcGIS Pro 2.4; Visual Studio 2017; and Oracle.ManagedDataAcess version 22.214.171.124