What is wrong with my tables format?

07-20-2021 08:59 AM
JustinSmith
New Contributor II

Currently using Pro 2.7.0.  Recently had some external changes where I remote in to my desktop at the office through either a VPN or Citrix and I definitely noticed non-ESRI issues with these changes.  Curious if this is linked in some way so I wanted to double check.

See attached image!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

That looks like a display issue, not a "table" issue. If you are remoting into your PC in your office, it could be how the data view is being rendered on your side.

--- George T.
JustinSmith
New Contributor II

Okay, thanks.  I was sort of afraid that would be the case.

0 Kudos
George_Thompson

Does the data look the same in a file geodatabase vs. Enterprise Geodatabase (if you have one) on terms of the table?

There may be some settings for the display technology that may "improve" the issue. I am not sure of specific ones.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
JustinSmith
New Contributor II

Looks like same issue - only in Pro too.  Catalog and ArcMap are fine.  Also noticed this in attached image.  Looks like pre-populated field is the issue.

0 Kudos
George_Thompson

May want to check and change the settings for the display: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/mapping/properties/display-options.htm on the ArcGIS Pro machine. I would review the following sections: Rendering quality, Rendering engine, Hardware antialiasing, Performance tips for virtual environments

--- George T.
0 Kudos