Utility Network - UN Tools not work

07-04-2019 02:59 PM
HungTruong
New Contributor III

I've upgrade ArcGIS Pro to 2.4; however, UN Tools doesn't seem to work, see attached. Is this a bug?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AnthonyRyanEQL
Occasional Contributor III

Hung,

What version of the untools do you have installed with ArcGIS Pro 2.4? The reason for asking is I have ArcGIS Pro V2.4 with untools 2.4 and all is working for me

0 Kudos
HungTruong
New Contributor III

I installed untools 2.4 after cloning python environment. It doesn't work for me.

0 Kudos
JonathanFarmer_oldaccount

Hung,

Is this specific to one instance of ArcGIS Pro perhaps? Or possibly an issue with the cloned Python environment? Like Anthony mentioned, ArcGIS Pro 2.4 with the 2.4 untools works fine for me. 

I would try removing the cloned Python environment, cloning a new environment from Default, installing the untools again, and seeing what you get. And just to make sure, you have either a Standard or Advanced license of Pro correct? The tool will not work with a Basic license.

Jonathan

0 Kudos
HungTruong
New Contributor III

Hi Jonathan,

I did everything you mentioned. Also, I removed the software and deleted anything related to Pro including registry entries. It still doesn't work for me. There's probably something wrong with my computer. I try it on my laptop and it works fine there.

Thanks

Hung Truong

0 Kudos
JonathanFarmer_oldaccount

Hung,

If this is specific to one machine on your end, have you tried a repair of ArcGIS Pro? Or even an uninstall and reinstall? 

Jonathan

0 Kudos