URGENT: ArcGIS Pro thinks I'm in offline mode on another computer & I can't access it

10-06-2021 07:21 AM
Labels (1)
EmilyKline
New Contributor

Hi all,

I have been unable to access ArcGIS Pro for 3 days now because every time I attempt to log on to the desktop, I receive the error message below. I have tried to follow the support pages, but I can't even get to the home page on arcgis to switch into online mode from my computer, and I've tried to configure my license, but since it's not considered registered to this device, as per the error, I don't believe it's helping. I've tried to contact customer support but I really need to figure this out urgently, as I require ArcGIS Pro for work.

EmilyKline_0-1633529677252.png

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JCGuarneri
Occasional Contributor II

I had that happen before. I ended up having to call esri tech support to reset the license. The only other way is if you can figure out what device it's set for offline mode on and access that. If you can do that, you can release the offline mode from that device.

0 Kudos
WillAnderson
New Contributor III

Same issue and solution here as JCGuarneri. Had same issue a couple years ago on a laptop but even though I could put my hand on it, I wasn't able to remove the offline mode in Pro for some reason, so had to reach out to Esri support for them to remotely wipe the license from the other device. Somehow when I had made some updates on the old device it screwed up the licensing connection or something. Esri support should be able to help you reset.

0 Kudos