Select to view content in your preferred language

Trying to add multiple event based intervals of time to a single point in arcGIS pro

2 weeks ago
Labels (3)
NLarkin9
New Contributor

I have a layer of circuits and a CSV table of outages. There is a circuit ID number which corresponds to an ID number in the outage table. The original format of the CSV table was that every outage was represented by one row with a start and end date. There are some circuits that have no outages at all, and some that have hundreds, so for those there are hundreds of rows with that circuit ID number. I want to have a time slider associated with my map that symbolizes the circuit red during the time span of the outage, and grey when it is not having an outage, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I have tried to do a join, but it will only give me the option of join one to one, so I am unsure if I am doing anything wrong. I have also made a CSV where each circuit ID number is only represented once, and every outage is represented by a new column with a new start and end date. When I tried this, though, there is only an option for one start and end date in arcGIS. The resources I have access to are arcGIS pro, QGIS, Jupyter notebook & anaconda, AGOL, etc. Is anyone able to help me? I have tried everything I can think of and would love input. 

0 Kudos
0 Replies