Select to view content in your preferred language

Trouble with Data Engineering View

12-12-2022 06:20 AM
Labels (1)
FranziskaSumpf
Occasional Contributor

In my current workflow I'm using the Data Engineering View to check and prepare my data. However, I found that some of the functionality doesn't work properly. For some reason I cannot select the records in the data table by right clicking a field in Data Engineering View, e. g. Outliers.

FranziskaSumpf_0-1670853138365.png

I can click the command, but nothing happens, i. e. no records are selected.

This problem occurs for most attributes and most statistics. Only "Select Null" works for all fields. "Select Outliers" doesn't work for any, neither does "Select Above/Below Mean". 

"Select Below/Above (Third) Quartile" works for all but calculated (using attribute rule) fields. "Select Below/Above (First) Quartile" and "Select Within (interqaurtile) Range" only works for one field (the last one in the picture above).

Here is my question: Did I miss something? Is there some trick to make it work? Or are these bugs that I cannot do anything about?

(I already tried the obvious 'fixes' like restarting ArcGIS, resetting and recalculating the Data Enginering view, etc. I also made sure there was neither an active selection nor an active definition query when calculating statistics. I'm using 3.0.4 right now, but already had those problems with 2.9.0.)

Any help, ideas or comments will be appreciated.

Cheers, Franziska.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies