Training Deep Learning Model

05-01-2020 12:49 PM
JaredVigil
New Contributor

Hello, I am trying to use ArcPros 2.5 "Training Deep Learning Model" tool but I am running into some errors I am not sure how to handle. 

I got my training data from the "Lable Objects For Deep Learning" Imagery Tool. These are my export options.

And that runs fine. When I try putting this training data into the "Training Deep Learning Model " I am getting this error. 

I have done some google but can't find too much out there to help me. These are the other input options I am putting into the tool

if you need me to explain more of what I am doing or what versions of stuff I am using let me know and I will get back to you asap. I have been stuck here for a bit. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Elbertde_Hon
New Contributor II

Hi, did you get an answer in the meantime to your question?

I would check if you installed the required python packages for deep learning right:

Install deep learning frameworks for ArcGIS—Help | Documentation 

Beside that I would check if your folder with image chips, labels etc. contains the right content. 

DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

BUG-000129130: The Train Deep Learning Model tool does not recogniz.. 

there are lots of issues with deep learning, most come down to the package versions being installed

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
DavidHolzhacker
New Contributor

Hi, I also have a problem with the Deep Learning Training Model. When I want to train my Model with the Chips, I got this error. Please can someone help me...

0 Kudos