Select to view content in your preferred language

tif raster displays incorrectly

06-14-2024 02:38 PM
WRingle
New Contributor II

I have a raster layer that I imported from a 1-bit .tif file. After assigning two classes, no color for background and red for values of 1, I find that it displays correctly at scales of 1:4701 and above, while for scales of 1:4700 and below, the class symbology switches, so that background is red and "objects" are clear. Any ideas? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
WRingle
New Contributor II

You posted this as a reply to my question. It should be a separate question so please repost it.

0 Kudos
CordulaGöke
Occasional Contributor

Not really an idea, just some questions to investigate, if it makes a difference. Are you using pyramids? Have you been in the advanced symbology options and recalculated samples?

0 Kudos
WRingle
New Contributor II

I have tried to change the symbology and then back, to no avail. I have also imported a series of 1-bit tif images and one or two will have this problem, while the others don't (they usually display is inverses of what they should be). I've checked them both inside and outside of ArcPro and they are of exactly the same specs and display exactly like the others in non-ArcPro programs.

0 Kudos
CordulaGöke
Occasional Contributor

Have you tied deleting the .tif.xml and possibly other accompanying files? I had a totally unrelated problem and there that was the workaround.

0 Kudos