Select to view content in your preferred language

Symbols dissapearing after applying Arcade script

Jump to solution
07-30-2024 07:30 AM
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm observing strange behavior in Pro v. 3.2.0. I have a simple point layer with less than 20 fields. I'm symbolizing using Unique Values. Everything is normal until I apply a nifty Arcade script that symbolizes based on time and date from a text field in my table. Nowhere do I have any scale set, but when I apply the expression only two of the 15 features appears at all scales. The others only draw when zoomed in farther. There is nothing apparent that differs the two features from the others. It's the same behavior in a Layout.

openclosed.gif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

I didn't mention it, but I had a NULL value in the field I was calling in the script on. I put some values in that field then suddenly the symbols displayed! Oddly, I used the same expression in the label window and it worked regardless of NULL values...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

I didn't mention it, but I had a NULL value in the field I was calling in the script on. I put some values in that field then suddenly the symbols displayed! Oddly, I used the same expression in the label window and it worked regardless of NULL values...

0 Kudos