Select to view content in your preferred language

Suitability Modeler Process Failed!

10-06-2020 05:47 AM
KristinThorpe1
Occasional Contributor

I am using the Suitability Modeler in ArcGIS Pro 2.6.2 but every time I run the model at full resolution to use with Locate, I get a Process Failed! message. Unlike every other tool, there is no documentation as to why this failed. Has anyone else run into this issue and know what is going wrong? I've run models in the past, but I just updated the software with the new 2.6.2 patch and wondering if that has something to do with it. site suitability suitability modeler process failed arcgis pro 2.6.2 

0 Kudos
15 Replies
TaoTang2
New Contributor

Hi Everyone here, 

I got a message saying "Locate regions is not ready to run: The full resolution suitability map is either missing or not created".  Does anyone know how to solve this issue when using Locate Tab on the Suitability Modeler?      Many thanks in advance. Tao Tang  

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Bobcat94
New Contributor

I get a "The specified path is either invalid or cannot be found" when clicking run. All transformed files are directed save in a clean GDB. I used 9 layers. Really need to get past this to finish loads of projects.

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of ArcGIS are you using?

You only need to persist the transformed layers to disk if you are going to use them elsewhere in your analysis, so you don't have to save them.

Where are you writing your suitability map to, a local folder or a shared folder and what output format, fgdb, .tif, ?

0 Kudos
Bobcat94
New Contributor

Arc Pro 3.1.2. I am trying to write it to a shared folder in a GDB as a raster. I am staring at what i believe is a suitability map but for some reason after clicking run i get that error. The Locate Regions tool is able to read the suitability map and output regions, Albeit I ran in the standalone geoprocessing tool outside of the suitability modeler pane. However, my main goal is to upload raster as a web tile layer into AGOL. I tried publishing the suitability map but caching failed. 

Bobcat94_0-1707586147246.pngBobcat94_1-1707586183236.png

Bobcat94_2-1707586209377.png

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

What happens when you save the suitability map to a fgdb on your local drive?

Right click the Suitability_map layer in Contents and pick Properties, post a picture of this

a.png

0 Kudos