Select to view content in your preferred language

Street Maps Premium w/ Network Analyst

11-18-2023 10:26 AM
Labels (3)
FlightDeck
New Contributor III

I am using ArcPro 3.2.0 and recently deployed Network Analyst as well as Street Map Premium. I am trying to find documentation on how to create the network data sets and such that are needed to actually use the data set with network analyst. So far all I can really find is how to download the license as well as the GDB and LOC files. All of that is done and I have connected my project to the GDB's but that still doesn't render the data usable.

The closest document I have been able to find on ESRI's site is this https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/streetmap-premium/routing-with-streetmap-premium-... which, if it were useless, would be an upgrade...

Any assistance in locating a "How to" or step-By-Step Guide is greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The documentation for the network analyst toolbox are located here in all the sublinks below

An overview of the Network Analyst toolbox—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
FlightDeck
New Contributor III

Thanks Dan, but I guess I'm unclear on how to use this to deploy the Maps Premium data to make it work with Network Analyst. It seems to cover what each tool within Network Analyst does, but as a newish user I don't see any "how to" or "step by step" instructions for taking the GDB's provided by ESRI in the Maps Premium download and making them usable in Network Analyst.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

street map has their own help files

What is ArcGIS StreetMap Premium?—ArcGIS StreetMap Premium | Documentation

as for lessons or tutorials, I haven't seen anything obvious

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos