Select to view content in your preferred language

.SLPK Photogrammetry mesh wont display

07-18-2024 06:34 PM
AlanHobson
New Contributor

I have opened a .SLPK of some phogrammetry its a 3d mesh 8.86 GB , in ArcPro and it displays fine in a scene

AlanHobson_0-1721352410439.png

I have published it as a hosted service  to our enterprise portal which took some time but caching completed.

AlanHobson_2-1721352702855.png

I have checked the layer in scene viewer and it does not appear.

If i open the servuce url in  arcgis pro the image appears fro a split second then disapears

AlanHobson_1-1721352562962.png

Please an ideas, 

Thankyou  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I noticed in the first screenshot the ground elevation is not present so maybe it could be the mesh is displaying under the elevation surface when you view it in the Scene Viewer? You can turn off the ground layer to see if that's the issue. In the layer manager click the 'show in layers' button and then on the right side of the app turn off the layer

AndrewJohnson_0-1721396298860.png

AndrewJohnson_1-1721396331177.png

In the last screenshot i can see the ground is missing completely. I believe you may have clicked the Open in ArcGIS Pro button which there is a known issue that it doesn't create the 3d scene properly in ArcGIS Pro. To add the scene service into ArcGIS Pro you should create a new local or global scene and then add the service to the current scene through the Catalog Pane or Add Data dialog.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos