Select to view content in your preferred language

Saving/exporting Arcpro options settings

Sunday
Labels (1)
Michele
Occasional Contributor

I am currently running ArcPro 3.2 at my job.  They will be reimaging my workstation (i.e. completely reinstalling windows) to update it to Windows version 22H2, tomorrow 24 June (just found out the date today).  This will wipe out all of my settings in ArcPro as well as every other application I am running and I'm trying to save off config files, settings etc. before they do it, but I can't seem to figure out where or even if there's a way to save off the options settings for projects and applications (project -> options).  An xml file would even do the job if it exists.  I found an xml for user config, but it doesn't have many of the items in the options menu.  Anyone have a clue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
Michele
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan.  I have saved off the user config from that directory already, but looking at what's in it, unfortunately it doesn't have everything that's in the project options list.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

probably not, but try creating and saving an empty project as a template and maybe as a project package to see if it will carry over more stuff

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos