Remove Service Layer Credits ArcPro

Jump to solution
04-12-2021 02:49 PM
Labels (3)
CA_NC_-_KimDeniz__GISS_
New Contributor

Hello, 

How do you remove the Service Layer Credits in ArcPro?

In ArcMap (Insert> Dynamic Text> it highlights and you can remove the layer credits to the side). 

I can't do this workflow in ArcPro. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AubriKinghorn
Esri Contributor

You can do this in Pro! This video shows you where the option is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm96Qiy8gy0

In the video the cartographer restyles the credits, but you can also turn off their visibility in the Contents Pane while working on your layout. 

View solution in original post

Those default credits sitting in the bottom corner of your layout's maps could look better. They used to drive me crazy until I learned from Heather Smith ho...
4 Replies
AubriKinghorn
Esri Contributor

You can do this in Pro! This video shows you where the option is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm96Qiy8gy0

In the video the cartographer restyles the credits, but you can also turn off their visibility in the Contents Pane while working on your layout. 

Those default credits sitting in the bottom corner of your layout's maps could look better. They used to drive me crazy until I learned from Heather Smith ho...
CA_NC_-_KimDeniz__GISS_
New Contributor

Thank you!

Dynamic Text> Click and pull to the side! 

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

It is also similar to ArcMap. You should be able to move the Service Layer Credits outside the Map Layout.

1. Go to the Insert tab
2. Click on Dynamic Text
3. Scroll down and click Service Layer Credits (under Layout header).
4. Select the Service Layer Credits on the Map Layout, if required. You should be able to move the service layer credits now.

Jayanta_Poddar_1-1618264991094.png

Jayanta_Poddar_2-1618265537802.png

Think Location
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Oops! Too late :grinning_face_with_sweat:

Think Location
0 Kudos