Relationship classes - Arc Map to Pro

Jump to solution
08-03-2018 01:11 PM
SiranErysian2
New Contributor III

Relationship classes: I created a relationship class in Arc Map. I added the components to a new map in Pro. Does the information transfer to Pro? I see everything in the geodatabase, I see the properties of the relationship class but I don't see the related table when I click on a feature. Is there something I am not clicking on or missing? This is a M to M relationsihp.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
deleted-user-qpvAI3Fo0MKR
Occasional Contributor III

When I click on an asset, this is what I see:

If I click on the little arrow next to the asset, then I can work through the relationships - Poles to Streetlights (1:M), and then Poles to StreetlightsWork (1:M):

Are you not seeing this functionality?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

When I click on an asset, this is what I see:

If I click on the little arrow next to the asset, then I can work through the relationships - Poles to Streetlights (1:M), and then Poles to StreetlightsWork (1:M):

Are you not seeing this functionality?

SiranErysian2
New Contributor III

Joshua,

I can click on the asset and see similar to your first screen.

But clicking on the arrow next to the asset does not allow me to scroll through the relationships which are in the related table—Rights to Applications.

0 Kudos

Some screenshots would be useful  both in ArcMap and Pro

0 Kudos
SiranErysian2
New Contributor III

Sent with last e-mail.

I am able to see the links.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you share exactly how you were able to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
SiranErysian2
New Contributor III

Must have been a glitch in Pro because now I can see the related records. Window was too small or some other minor. I tried with a couple of different project just to be sure that the links worked and they do. Imported the map from Arc Map to Pro and everything is there.

0 Kudos