Reclassify Issue

04-14-2022 04:54 PM
MarieJ
by
New Contributor II

I'm trying to reclassify the raster layers but it gives an error saying "The raster does not have statistics and histogram and the gp analysis extent is not defined."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Calculate Statistics (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

for all rasters in a folder

Build Pyramids And Statistics (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Every tool in ArcToolbox has an Environments tab, you can set many properties there, such as

Extent (Environment setting)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
MarieJ
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for your response.

Kind of new to Arcgis Pro - how do I open up to calculate statistics?

Thanks

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

1, 2, 3

toolbox.png

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
BryndaHatch
Esri Contributor

Open your Geoprocessing pane, by clicking the Analysis tab, then Tools.  Expand the Data Management toolbox.  Expand Raster.  Expand Raster Properties. Alternatively, just type in Calculate Statistics into the search box at the top where it says Find Tools.

BryndaHatch_0-1650038205339.png

0 Kudos
MarieJ
by
New Contributor II

Thank you all

0 Kudos
DarkRoye
New Contributor

Hi,

I tried to reclassify this raster from MODIS imagery [ATTACH=CONFIG]14798[/ATTACH], but the result looked like this [ATTACH=CONFIG]14799[/ATTACH].
This is the mapping [ATTACH=CONFIG]14800[/ATTACH]. It is pretty straightforward, 0 should become 1, all other values should become 0. Reclassify tool in spatial analyst both classified and projected falsely the image. Do you have any idea? MODIS imagery is in sinusoidal projection. I installed the Service Pack 4.

0 Kudos
RogerDunnGIS
Occasional Contributor II

If this helped you (and it seems it did) please mark the question as answered.  People volunteer their time on this board and a marked answer shows your thanks to them.  🙂

0 Kudos