Raster Data Randomly Doesn't Display

02-18-2021 01:45 PM
Labels (2)
MichaelMorisette
New Contributor III

The issue is that raster data from our enterprise GDB will randomly show and not show when zooming/panning/exporting the map.

For example in a particular map template I'm working on:

* Our imagery is not visible in the ArcGIS Pro map, but present on a PDF export (main data frame)
* The opposite occurs with our hillshade (which is used in the vicinity map of the attached screenshots)

Using:
ArcGIS Pro 2.7.1
10.7.1 Enterprise GDB

The same raster data displays perfectly fine in ArcMap/ArcCatalog as well as cached on our web basemaps.  Pyramids are built and there are no scale ranges set.  The issue is specific to ArcGIS Pro for us.  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelMorisette
New Contributor III

Here's another screenshot showing how the raster data sometimes will partially draw.

I'm not 100% on this, but I don't recall this always being an issue for us in ArcGIS Pro.  It seems around Pro 2.4 was when this was introduced.  Has anybody else experienced this and know of a workaround?

0 Kudos
cws_bakerr
New Contributor II

Hi- did you ever find a solution for this? We are dealing with a similar problem at our organization, where mosaic datasets will randomly display as a checkerboard (or not at all) when panning/navigating a map. It's also limited to Pro for us. 

0 Kudos