Raster Clip - Clipping Type

10-30-2019 01:06 PM
LeifJohnson3
Occasional Contributor II

Why can't I choose to clip outside or inside the "output extent" and is there another way to do this if you can't?

Tags (1)
6 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Have you looked at the Clip raster function: Clip function—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

LeifJohnson3

Thanks for the reply Kory.  I'm trying to remember where I left off with this because I did know about the Raster Functions toolset.  I think the problem I was having is that I was trying to create a model that would do this for me to a bunch of different rasters and it appears that I'm not allowed to use raster functions in model builder.  

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you try to export this out to python and see if the raster functions can be added in the python environment?

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Raster functions aren't something that I work with much, but I found this which might help in scripting: Generate Raster From Raster Function—Data Management toolbox | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
LeifJohnson3

That looks like it could be exactly what I need.  Thanks Kory!

EricSamson1
New Contributor II

Hi Leif,

Did you ever get this working? I couldn't get it to run, I keep getting parameter errors. Could you potentially share a code snippet of your working solution? Thanks!

0 Kudos