Select to view content in your preferred language

Processing Template that uses Divide Raster Function?

03-15-2024 09:20 AM
Labels (2)
MichaelStaley
New Contributor

Has anyone successfully added processing templates in ArcGIS Pro to a mosaic dataset (MDS) that use one select raster and adds, subtracts, multiplies or divides its pixels to another preselected raster, both within the same MDS, to generate a new (temporary) raster?

I've created a raster function template (RFT) that allows me to select* a raster from an MDS (added to map as "numerator") and select* another raster (always total) from the same MDS (added as to the map as "denominator"). This RFT uses Divide and Stretch raster functions to generate a temporary proportion raster. Works beautifully; pixel values are between 0.0 and 1.0 as expected, or always 1.0 when selecting total for both rasters. See the following image.

* Select by processing template created from an RFT (Raster -> Stretch) that uses a Definition expression in Stretch to select one raster from the MDS; works beautifully.

proportion1.PNG

To select rasters using processing templates, I modified the RFT above by adding Statistics and Histograms raster functions between each Raster and the Divide in order to select numerator and denominator rasters by Definition expression. Unfortunately, after importing proportion raster function templates into the MDS, ArcGIS Pro responds with "The custom processing template failed to validate" whenever I selected a processing template. However, when I import any proportion RFT into ArcGIS Pro and select "numerator" and "denominator" MDSs as input rasters, the RFT works as expected.

Thanks for any help or advice,

Mike

0 Kudos
0 Replies