Problems with Queries on Table Frames and File Geodatabase Tables in ArcGIS Pro 2.7.1

02-11-2021 03:51 AM
GISTeam4
Occasional Contributor

As of the 2.7.1 update I am unable to properly use queries and page queries on Table Frames and Tables in ArcGIS Pro layouts.

Previously I would have a map series map layout based on a layer in my map. Then I would have a geodatabase table with a column with corresponding values of the pages. I was able to add a Table Frame to the layout with this geodatabase table and use the 'All Rows' query. Then on the geodatabase table, in the map, I could use the Page Query.

As of 2.7.1 I'm not able to do this anymore. Whenever I insert a Table Frame, having selected a geodatabase table, the query option is greyed out. 

Is this a bug or a known issue? I can reproduce the problem, which first occurred for my colleague. 

In the option dialog below you can see the Query-option greyed out. The Table Frame does not apply any queries whatsoever, nor with (or without) the Page Query on the table itself.

GISTeam4_1-1613044202869.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello GISTeam4, 

I believe you are running into BUG-000136770 REGRESSION - A Page Query on a stand alone table stopped working. We are hoping to have a fix for this out soon.

You can use the link to track the progress of the bug/fix by clicking the link.  You can also search for support issues from this site - https://support.esri.com/en/Search.

Hope this helps, 

Tom

GISTeam4
Occasional Contributor

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

It could very well be the bug you are referring to. I can add that, for me, this only occurs when working with geodatabase tables as input table. With other feature layers it does work as intended. Furthermore it first occurred in version 2.7.1. In earlier version I did not have this problem.

Perhaps this information could be of use when looking into the bug fixing.

0 Kudos
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Your description matches with our understanding of the issue. I don't think we need anything more at this time. Once the fix is in your hands please feel free to let us know if there any additional issues.

Thanks for the feedback!

0 Kudos