Select to view content in your preferred language

Pro Report Formatting

Jump to solution
10-11-2023 09:35 AM
tvmangum
Emerging Contributor

I have several reports that I have created in Excel that I would love to create in Pro to make life easier. I have gotten the reports formatted in Pro except needing for every other row to be shaded to make it easier to review the information like shown below. Has anyone been able to figure out how to do the shading in Pro like I can do in Excel?

AppendixE.png

Thanks for any guidance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @tvmangum!

Thanks for your question! Yes, this is possible. Select the Details subsection in the Contents pane and you will see a "Details" tab appear on the ribbon. The option to set an alternative row color is there. Hope this helps!

- Alycia

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @tvmangum!

Thanks for your question! Yes, this is possible. Select the Details subsection in the Contents pane and you will see a "Details" tab appear on the ribbon. The option to set an alternative row color is there. Hope this helps!

- Alycia

tvmangum
Emerging Contributor

That is exactly what I was looking for to get my report formatted.

0 Kudos
survey123_solutions
Regular Contributor

If someone can show me where this is- I've searched for the Details ribbon when clicking on the Details portion of the Contents pane and do not see a ribbon or option for alternating rows.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
survey123_solutions
Regular Contributor

Update - I found it! IT wasn't appearing earlier, maybe I had not clicked on details properly. 🙂

0 Kudos