Pro - New Project Dialog Box - Adding local connections to exist upon every session

Jump to solution
07-18-2017 07:56 AM
BrianDudek1
New Contributor III

I would like a reminder on how to add default folder connections under Computer when creating a new project   See image.  I have done it before as you can see,  but this was forever ago (I forgot how I did it), and I would like to create a connection further into directories that are there for any new project I might create.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

From here... apparently make it a 'Favorite'

If you add the same folder to many projects, favorite that folder to simplify the process. The project favorites collection is always available. Add a favorite folder to projects where you need it without having to remember its location. You can add a favorite network share to every new project you create. If your user profile supports roaming, favorite folders will be available on every computer you use.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

From here... apparently make it a 'Favorite'

If you add the same folder to many projects, favorite that folder to simplify the process. The project favorites collection is always available. Add a favorite folder to projects where you need it without having to remember its location. You can add a favorite network share to every new project you create. If your user profile supports roaming, favorite folders will be available on every computer you use.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

so it work? saw your 'like' but you didn't comment

0 Kudos