Select to view content in your preferred language

Pro error

02-24-2019 11:00 PM
PRABIR_KUMARPANDA
New Contributor

Sir after renewal of my arcgis subscription my Pro license has become offline. The issue is my license was offline during the upgrade and now trying to boot up the new install of Arcgis Pro I'm getting an offline license error. Pulling up my account in the license manager doesn't give me an option to revoke: "has taken their ArcGIS Pro license offline. It cannot be reconfigured at this time."

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

You are may be experiencing BUG-000120201 Cannot open ArcGIS Pro 2.3.15769 after checking out a Concurrent Use license from the License Manager 2018 and then going offline for which the only work-around is to downgrade back to 2.2.x, regardless of version of license manager. Note that Pro 2.3 requires LM 2018.1. I say "may be", because we're not seeing the error your picture shows, but the cause may be the same.

If this affects your org, suggest reaching out to TS and getting attached to the bug, and requesting escalating the bug fix, and downgrading puts you back into all the other bugs that were fixed in 2.3. 

0 Kudos
PRABIR_KUMARPANDA
New Contributor

>

I had tried to modify the pro error followed by your instruction but it

is not working please help me to reset my account

Thank you

0 Kudos