Presence-only Prediction Errors

12-21-2021 08:25 AM
Rice_GIS
New Contributor III

I'm working with ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and am learning about the new Presence-only Prediction feature. I have all of my explanatory rasters at the same cell size and my known-locations for a species of plant I'm studying. I've now attempted a Linear and Quadratic expansion function for the prediction. I keep getting this series of messages. Does anyone have experience with this and able to provide some insight? Thank you for your time!

Rice_GIS_0-1640103892297.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rice_GIS, looks like it's a memory out issue when the tool is constructing categorical fields based on your categorical explanatory raster. Did you accidentally check any 'Categorical' checkbox for the Explanatory Training Rasters, maybe the ELEVATION raster? Rasters like temperature, precipitation, and elevation should be considered as Numeric/Continuous variables, not Categorical. If this is the case, uncheck the checkbox for Categorical and rerun to see if this solves your problem.

JieLiu_esri_0-1641856276081.png

If unchecking the checkbox(es) does not fix your issue, it will be helpful if you could share with me the dataset you're using so the development can debug it. Thank you for trying this new tool!

0 Kudos