Prepare Point Cloud Training Data

09-04-2021 02:45 PM
SabrinaAcquaviva
New Contributor II
Good evening everyone! I apologize in advance for the trivial question. I am using Arcgis Pro and specifically the deep learning based automatic classification method. I just can't use it. He doesn't give me any particular errors but the cloud doesn't classify me. I don't know where I'm wrong. I have read all the guides on the esri site but it does not explain this point very clearly. Only thoroughly analyze the classification from satellite images.
Can someone help me? or if there is any particular guide to follow.
Thank you
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Could you try executing the steps mentioned in Introduction to deep learning and point clouds ?

Think Location
0 Kudos
SabrinaAcquaviva
New Contributor II

yes I have already tried but nothing comes out. That is, it doesn't give me any kind of error, everything goes well but it doesn't classify , he always puts points on class 0. 

0 Kudos
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

@SabrinaAcquaviva are you working with a specific esri training dataset? Can you send a link to the materials you're following?

David
..Maps with no limits..
0 Kudos
SabrinaAcquaviva
New Contributor II

Good afternoon. no actually I was also trying to create the training set, but in my opinion that's the problem. I'll do something wrong or maybe the point cloud is not fit for purpose. I really don't know

0 Kudos