Pop Up with multiple layers

Jump to solution
02-24-2021 08:43 AM
JamesWenyon
New Contributor III

Good morning all,

I was wondering if there is a way to configure a pop up inside the desktop version that allows me to click in a point and toggle between different feature class attribute tables. 

I want to create something similar to the pop up in a webapp where it has arrows for viewing different layers. The picture I attached depicts what I want my pop up to have, it is circled in red. and when i click the arrow I can see the popup of the layer lower in the drawing order..

I am not proficient in arcade or python so i am looking for a way to do this that does not involve coding, if possible.

Thanks

toggle snip webapp.JPG

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaWilliams1
Occasional Contributor

In Pro, with no programming needed, clicking the Explore tool cursor on the map where multiple layers are displayed brings up a Pop-up containing information from all of the visible layers and features. In the image below there are multiple overlapping polygons from two layers listed at the top of the Pop-up, and the arrows to page through the features are located in the bottom left corner. Pop-ups can also be configured beyond this basic display: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/mapping/navigation/configure-pop-ups.htm.

popup.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LindaWilliams1
Occasional Contributor

In Pro, with no programming needed, clicking the Explore tool cursor on the map where multiple layers are displayed brings up a Pop-up containing information from all of the visible layers and features. In the image below there are multiple overlapping polygons from two layers listed at the top of the Pop-up, and the arrows to page through the features are located in the bottom left corner. Pop-ups can also be configured beyond this basic display: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/mapping/navigation/configure-pop-ups.htm.

popup.JPG

JamesWenyon
New Contributor III

Thanks So Much!!

0 Kudos