Select to view content in your preferred language

Navigation tools switch from 2D to 3D in 2D map

Jump to solution
10-17-2016 10:02 AM
BrianHovis
Frequent Contributor

Is anyone having a problem with navigation in ArcGIS Pro?  The problem I am experiencing is that I am working in a 2D map with the navigation tool and after awhile it switches to the tilt 3D navigation tool.  I have tried several keyboard shortcuts to bring back the 2D navigation tool, but can't make it happen.  The only recourse I have found is to turn off the computer and reboot.  Then it goes back to 2D.  It could be my system.  I looked for anything online about such a problem, but could not find it. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianHovis
Frequent Contributor

I purchased a new computer and have not had this problem since.  I think one of my graphic cards was malfunctioning.  By the way, I picked a base computer (Omen) from the HP website and added some additional RAM and a few more goodies. I saved  $400 compared to the quoted Best Buy price and got what I wanted.  It is worth checking out.  I would go through the sales agent, as they can offer additional savings.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrianHovis
Frequent Contributor

I purchased a new computer and have not had this problem since.  I think one of my graphic cards was malfunctioning.  By the way, I picked a base computer (Omen) from the HP website and added some additional RAM and a few more goodies. I saved  $400 compared to the quoted Best Buy price and got what I wanted.  It is worth checking out.  I would go through the sales agent, as they can offer additional savings.

0 Kudos