Multiple hyperlinked images in pop ups

Jump to solution
03-19-2021 05:57 AM
Labels (3)
AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

Good Afternoon

I am currently working with Mobile mapping software in Pro. My goal is to get the 5 images taken at each point to be shown in the pop up.  

I have had success getting the pop up to show one image but can not get it to show more than one at a time 😞 does anyone know if this is possible?

I have tried putting the code {Camera_1,Camera_2,Camera_3,Camera_4,Sphere_Cam} into the URL and hyperlink field with no success.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

thanks 

AndrewEastop_0-1616158301017.png

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaWilliams1
Occasional Contributor

There's a Carousel item in the Configure Pop-ups pane that holds multiple images and charts. The pop-up will display one image at a time with scrolling arrows rather than displaying all of the photos at once, but at least you'll be able to scroll through the photos (with titles and captions for each).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LindaWilliams1
Occasional Contributor

There's a Carousel item in the Configure Pop-ups pane that holds multiple images and charts. The pop-up will display one image at a time with scrolling arrows rather than displaying all of the photos at once, but at least you'll be able to scroll through the photos (with titles and captions for each).

AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

That has worked well for me, thank you very much Linda! Have a good weekend

0 Kudos