multidimensional layer problems with Sentinel-1 and PlanetScope

12-16-2021 05:56 AM
KevinH
by
New Contributor

Hello all!

I am writing my masters thesis about quantifiyng vegetation degradation. For this I want to create a timeserie from Sentinel-1 and PlanetScope imagery, however this does not work. I use the method to create a multidimensional layer and eventually a cloud raster format from this webpage, https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/imagery/create-a-multidimensional-mosaic-dataset-.... After I used the "add rasters to mosaic dataset" tool it goes wrong. I can add rasters with spatial and specral information (TIFF or JP2 files), however these rasters do not have any information about the acquisition date. Or I can add rasters with information about the acquisition date and more (XML files), however this does not have spatial or spectral information. 

Does somebody know a way to solve this problem?

Using the method from the webpage I am able to create a crf file from Sentinel-2 imagery, thus this method should work fine.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Kevin Hamann

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JanineKrüger
New Contributor

Hello,

I have currently the same problem as working on my master thesis. Did you find a solution for the problem with adding the Planet imagery to the mosaic dataset?

Regards

Janine Krüger

0 Kudos
SantaPandit
New Contributor

Hi Kevin. Didi  you re sample the images before creating the Multidimentional raster for sentinel 2?

0 Kudos