Modelbuilder "Fields and Helpers"

06-23-2022 04:35 AM
BenBlowers2
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to remove the "Fields" and "Helpers" from the Model launch pane (Snip 1).

I am not sure why it is appearing, because it isn't appearing for my other calculate field process (Snip 2).

Does anyone know how to remvoe this to tidy up the Model launch screen?

Thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

I see you have a case submitted with Esri Support Services so that's good certainly.  Hopefully an analyst will be in contact with you soon.  BUT in the meantime, your model got me thinking about intermediate outputs.  Your first calculate field is taking a feature class that is the output of the XY Table to Point GP tool.  Then your run the first Calculate Field GP tool and see the Fields/Helpers.  Next you run the second Calculate Field GP tool but I wonder if the input is an intermediate dataset from the first Calculate Field GP tool and for some reason does not show Fields/Helpers.  If that's the case, it would be interesting to work with the in_memory workspace for both of these items and see what the result is.

0 Kudos
BenBlowers2
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, thanks for looking at this. I tried changing the output workspaces to be in_memory but unfortunately it didn't make any difference. I originally was using scratch. Both seem to have the same issue.

0 Kudos