Select to view content in your preferred language

Losing focus

04-10-2019 04:36 PM
TonyDaSilva1
Occasional Contributor

When I am editing symbology, labels, or basically anything context based on layer, if I make 1 property change the panel loses focus and I have to click the layer again and again and again to keep modifying properties. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi Tony,

Are you working in a map, scene, globe, or layout view?  

What version of ArcGIS Pro?

Can you provide some screenshots that show what you're describing?  For example, you have a layer highlighted in the Contents pane of a map view (or layout), you then do something in the Symbology pane (what change are you making? does it require hitting Apply?) and then the layer in the Contents goes to another layer, no layer?

Thank you

0 Kudos
TonyDaSilva1
Occasional Contributor

Seems to be any property pane that does not require hitting reply (symbology, labels, etc) and it seems to happen while in Layout view. This is the latest version 2.3.2. If I make a single change the pane loses focus and says "Select a layer in the contents pane."

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Thanks, Tony.  Sorry for the inconvenience - I know this frustrating.  If it is in Layout view, this is an issue that we're aware of and will get addressed in a future release.  Adding Tom Bole‌ just to make sure I'm on track here.

0 Kudos