Layout Pixels Drop

04-06-2023 03:19 PM
AbdulWahab
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am Abdul Wahab studying MSc in Environmental Management at Kingston University. I am working on the assignment where we had to make a map. I was trying to show an open space area where possible Solar Panels can be installed within a London Borough. I need suggestions on how can Improve/show my Solar panels which I have drawn with a Point shape file. 
The problem is the borough map is big and my panel area is very small, it is not looking nice at all. And looks like very basic work done. I have added a graph from Excel on the map legend which is showing the temperature of the area taken from the nearest weather station. 

When I exported the map layout its pixels has been dropped.

5 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @AbdulWahab. We're glad to have you here!

Because your post is primarily a question, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members who can help. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
AbdulWahab
New Contributor II
Hi,
I am using ArcGIS Pro version recent version.
0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for following up with those details, @AbdulWahab. I've moved your Post to the ArcGIS Pro Questions Board. All the best! 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Might be a case for an inset map.  Google inset maps or multiple maps in layout and I think there's several videos.

Might be best to have your main map as your solar panels and a smaller map to identify the borough.

AbdulWahab
New Contributor II

Hi, thank you for pointing that out. I am a newbie,  but I will definitely check out the terms you have identified and see if that fixes the issue. 

0 Kudos