Is there any Help Document that outlines how to use Page definitions in ArcGIS Pro?

Jump to solution
01-08-2019 12:38 PM
AnnaBuchheit
New Contributor III

I am in the process of transitioning to ArcPro.  One thing I haven't figured out how to do is use the Map Series with the same functionality it has in ArcMap.  I have a map book that is data driven and combines the useful Definition Query option of displaying layers only if they match the page field.  I can't seem to find a similar tool in ArcGIS Pro.  First of all, finding the layout tab to enable data driven pages in ArcGIS Pro was frustrating, second of all I see no check box in the definition query tab to use page definition like there is in ArcMap.  I have inserted a clip of the ArcMap Page Definition option to better illustrate what I'm trying to emulate in ArcGIS Pro.

in the layer properties Definition Query tab, there is a "Page Definition" button visible when data driven pages are enabled.

Does anyone know of a help document for ArcGIS Pro that will show me where in the Ribbon I can enable this option?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

I think this is what you're looking for:

Page query—Layouts | ArcGIS Desktop 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

I think this is what you're looking for:

Page query—Layouts | ArcGIS Desktop 

AnnaBuchheit
New Contributor III

ha! I wonder why I couldn't locate that with the search I did?? 

Thank you very much.  I am still quite clumsy with the new Ribbon format.