Select to view content in your preferred language

Interoperability Extension - Fails to Publish to Online

yesterday
Labels (3)
JonathanMcD
Occasional Contributor

With FME 2024.0.1.0 Data Interoperability Extension and Arc Pro 3.3 (latest patch) I'm encountering projection errors publishing layers to ArcGIS Online and Portal. I'm getting the following error each and every time.

"%0 Writer: Failed to reproject feature with coordinate system '%1' to '%2'. Verify that the coordinates and coordinate systems are valid, and try again Python Exception <FMEException>: FMEException: 926859: %0 Writer: Failed to reproject feature with coordinate system '%1' to '%2'. Verify that the coordinates and coordinate systems are valid, and try again ARCGISONLINEFEATURES writer: An error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details"

When I do try again the next error is that the hosted feature layer exists, despite not actually being listed in AGOL.

In DI I've changed the Python versions in the workbench but still no joy. For info, writing to a local geodb is fine.

I've not experienced this issue before, having used Interoperability and FME in their own rights for 5 years.

Is this a version mis-match between DI and AGOL?

0 Kudos
0 Replies