Select to view content in your preferred language

Insert an "excel-style" table in a layout

Jump to solution
03-18-2024 01:28 PM
TimothyFratta
New Contributor III

Hi,

Running ArcGIS Pro 3.2.2 on a PC.

I would like to insert a table to a layout where I can note the layout version number and main changes of each version.

Is there an easy way to insert a table that is well formatted, i.e. columns and rows that are evenly distributed and that contains text that is not part of the ArcGIS project, i.e. it's just manually typed in on an ad hoc basis?

Up to this point, I'm creating a text box for each cell of the table, but controlling format (alignment and even sizing) is a nightmare.

Thanks!

Tim

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Adkins
Occasional Contributor III

If I’m not misunderstanding what you’re trying to accomplish, I believe this documentation will help. I also found a video that demonstrates the process given by the ESRI documentation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Eugene_Adkins

If I’m not misunderstanding what you’re trying to accomplish, I believe this documentation will help. I also found a video that demonstrates the process given by the ESRI documentation.

TimothyFratta
New Contributor III

Thank you Eugene, I promise I searched before posting my question! But this is exactly what I was looking for.

Tim

0 Kudos
Eugene_Adkins

Search results can be persnickety for sure - especially here in the community posts because so many people ask the same question in different ways. Glad it helped. Should help your Tuesday start off a little better than your Monday 👍