Image Analyst error

10-25-2021 08:12 AM
Labels (2)
AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

Hello everyone 

I am currently trying to work the image analyst extension but keep receiving an error about my 'domain name being invalid' along with 50+ error messages. Has anyone else experienced this and what do you do?

thanks for any help you can give 

Andrew

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

160676: The domain name is invalid.—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Note:
There is no documented solution at this time.

You might need to elaborate a bit more as to what you are doing.

... sort of retired...
DrVSSKiran
Occasional Contributor II
Please share the screenshot of error. Let me see what error is it. I am
using Image Analyst and I didn't reveived any error.
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The error is attached as an image to his post

... sort of retired...
AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

Hi Dan, 

I am literally just trying to work any of the IA tools for now but every single one I use gives the same error. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Don't know off hand, it might be better to contact Tech Support.  Something must be wrong with the input data or its environment especially if you have no other data to test (unassociated with your current project/*.aprx)

... sort of retired...
AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

Thanks Dan. I have been on to them before and they could not find the issue so looks like I am stuffed 😞

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @AndrewEastop,

I checked your error message and it seems that your workstation does not have access to internet or at least to the repo which contains pretrained model backbones. It may be due to firewall at your workplace.

If your issue is still not resolved, I would recommend you to perform this additional installation for disconnected environment https://github.com/Esri/deep-learning-frameworks#additional-installation-for-disconnected-environmen... .

Thanks,

Sandeep

AndrewEastop
New Contributor III

Hi Sandeep

Thank you for your reply. This does seem like a possible reason. Stupid question but what exactly is the 'repo'?

thanks

0 Kudos