I might have found a bug in 3.1.3

Jump to solution
11-06-2023 11:52 PM
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

Pro 3.1.3

I make several maps of the same area each showing different layers (trees, habitats etc)

I re-use the same layout with a mapframe, title, legend and text element, (the text element using a table to show the surface area). When I export this layout after some time the text element does not show up in the jpeg or the pdf. When I exit and restart Pro the layout exports properly, then I can make two or three exports before the element disappears. After restarting Pro it works again, for some time. As example two jpg's, one exported before and one after a fresh restart.

BertKraan1_0-1699343190990.png

BertKraan1_1-1699343231980.png

Box here: intel i7, 32GB ram, Windows 10 enterprise, managed environment.

I can reproduce this at will

regards,

Bert Kraan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to contact Tech Support.  They will need to see whether this is a more general case or one that is unique to your project and/or data

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to contact Tech Support.  They will need to see whether this is a more general case or one that is unique to your project and/or data

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

Of course you are right Dan. No time for troubleshooting at the moment due to workload. Restarting is a nuisance but takes less time in the short run. As soon as I have some breating space I'll contact techsupport.

Thanks for your time, regards,

Bert

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Open a ticket and report your bug.  I successfully reported a bug several years ago that was taken to task.

0 Kudos