I already installed Access Database Engine 2016 but ArcGIS pro 2.4 alway say required microsoft driver is not installed how can i solve this issue

08-03-2019 05:56 AM
Myo_MyintAung
New Contributor

I already installed Access Database Engine 2016 but ArcGIS pro 2.4 always say required Microsoft driver is not installed how can i solve this issue

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Myo_MyintAung
New Contributor

Yes, I working with excel and I follow the your reply link but i not working ArcGIS pro 

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Can you describe better what isn't working? If this is an Esri technical support issue, it might be best to reach out to Esri Technical Support.

0 Kudos
RichardDaniels
Occasional Contributor III

This is still an ongoing issue. Of note for ArcGIS Pro 2.4.x and earlier,  ESRI recommended 32 bit drivers. With Pro 2.6 and above the driver has to match the bitness of Microsoft Office that  you have installed. That being stated, our organization has moved to Office 365 (64 bit) and ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap does not recognized that 'any' version of Office is installed. 

newest Microsoft Access Engine 2016 components are available at:

Download Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable from Official Microsoft Download Cent...

Any ideas on enabling Excel files with ArcGIS Pro 2.6+ with Office 365 would be welcome.Pro_add Excel data_error.JPG 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
AlexKweya
New Contributor III

I just posted about the same issue here and I'm exploring the Excel to Table tool as a workaround.

0 Kudos