Select to view content in your preferred language

how to save "Make Multidimensional Raster Layer" result?

02-28-2023 06:24 PM
WeiLuo
by
Emerging Contributor

Hi,

I'd like to use  "forest based forecast" tool to predict future landslide based on both past landslides and past rainfalls over multiple years (and maybe other additional variables later). The input for this "forest based forecast" tool needs to be space time cube created using "Create Space Time Cube From Multidimensional Raster Layer" tool, but this latter tool will only use the first variable if the raster is multivariate. So I found the "Make Multidimensional Raster Layer", which allows you pick the variables you want, but when I run the "Make Multidimensional Raster Layer", I could not find the output. I tried multiple times and and nothing was generated in the output location. Checking the document, it says "This tool generates a temporary layer that will not persist unless it's saved to disk." My questions are:

(1) is it normal for "Make Multidimensional Raster Layer" to run without any issue, but not generating output? How to properly save the output?

(2) is there any other way to create the space time data cube with multiple variables (in netcdf format) as input for the "forest based forecast" tool?

Thanks!

Wei

0 Replies