How to import all excel data to geodatabase ?

07-21-2019 11:39 PM
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

Hi everyone what is the best way to make the target fields matching the source fields automatically because I have more than 100 fields

The fields in File Geodatabase and Excel have the same name.

Thank you 

______________________________

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Have you tried Excel to Table with your Feb as the output location?

Excel To Table—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

yes, I did but some field still empty...

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

What is your workflow?   It appears that you have created an empty table based on the schema of your excel worksheet, and are then using the simple data loader to move the data from excel into that new table: is that correct?

As Kory Kramer‌ suggests, my first approach would be to use the excel to table tool.  Can you elaborate as to how you are using this and what fields are 'empty'.  A second approach worth trying is the append tool.  Again as it appears you have an empty table you wish to add your excel data to, use append with the NO TEST option and your fields should map automatically.

That should just about do it....
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

I have a standard Geodatabese forme government (surface groundwater) that I should fille from the site data (Asbuilt) so I have the data in excel sheet, I create Point from the coordinate, but more than 50 rows thas not show in my standards geodatabase, anyway thank you I will tray manually,

0 Kudos