How to Export/Print Version differences between child version and default version from ArcGIS Pro to an Excel spreadsheet or .csv file

05-16-2022 12:24 PM
Labels (3)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to Export/Print Version differences between child version and default version from ArcGIS pro to an Excel spreadsheet?

When I have a version other than the default, and click on version changes in the versioning tab. The window is opened to two tabs with target version tab, and differences tab.

The differences tab shows a tree list of the version changes by feature class, and on the side there is another window that has a table of columns with the first column being the schema of the attribute table, then the second column is what is currently in the table, then the next column is the selected target version, then there is the common ancestor version.

The view of columns looks like it could easily be exported into an Excel spreadsheet for each update. Does anyone have any leads on python scripts or tools that could help do this?

I looked into the diagnose version tables, but ArcGIS Pro wouldn't let me put any type of file into the diagnose version table log field.

1 Reply
DougAsay
New Contributor

This is an important item to have the ability to extract the differences, this could be for Documentation or for Approval Process to let folks know what changed

0 Kudos