Select to view content in your preferred language

How to edit Web app pop ups

05-02-2020 07:45 AM
SpiccioliCaroline_M_
New Contributor

Help! In the web app builder, there is not a clear option for how to change the appearance of data in your popups. You can change the number of decimal points in your symbology/legend, and in your attribute table, but somehow these don’t translate to the popups. I am doing an assignment that calls for ONLY one decimal place to be shown to a user anywhere on the web app, including pop ups. But even after changing the attribute settings in the web map, selecting polygons in the web app still show several decimal places in the numeric data of the popup. How can I change this so that my web app will not do that?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Your web app *should* honor the settings in your web map that it's based on. Can you confirm that you've saved the attribute configurations for all layers in the web map? I don't think there's any way to change pop-up configurations within WAB, so the issue must be traced back to the web map.

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek