Select to view content in your preferred language

how to access survey123 hosted layer with mins credits

01-22-2024 03:38 AM
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Folks,

I recently purchased an ArcGIS personal use license, which initially included 100 credits. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen issues, my credits have been consumed, and I currently have a balance of -400 credits (mins). Consequently, I am unable to access the hosted layers from Survey123.

In an effort to resolve this situation, I have purchased a new license for personal use. However, I am facing two challenges:

1. I wasn't aware of Esri's policy regarding license renewals. It seems that renewals can only occur on the specified date and cannot be done in advance. My current license is set to expire in February 2024, just one month from now.

2. Even if the renewal were possible, my new credit balance would still be -300, given my current balance of -400. This doesn't address the immediate issue I'm facing.

What I am seeking is a solution to download all hosted data/layers from my account so that I can continue using them in ArcGIS Pro. I would appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide to help me retrieve and work with my data.

0 Kudos
0 Replies