How do I get my 3D bar symbol in ArcGIS Pro to be filled?

06-04-2019 10:59 AM
JonBecker2
New Contributor

I'm trying to create a 3D map with columns for the values of my monitoring points. I was able to come up with something, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. What is happening is my white symbols on my legend have a solid fill, but when you look at the ones with no or low values in the 3D map, they look like a circle with no fill inside. Is there a way to make them look like a solid, filled circle? You can ignore the red points that aren't showing up; that's a different issue. Thanks, I'm still a Pro newbie. 

3D point column with unfilled circles in ArcGIS Pro

2 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
JonBecker2
New Contributor

Thank you for your response. Sorry, I'm just now getting back to this. I've turned off Extrusion, and now I'm looking all around in the Symbology settings in Pro and can't seem to find "Vary symbology by attribute" or "Enable Scale-Based Sizing" (as mentioned in this link). Can you please walk me through exactly what to do (where to click) because I'm not seeing the options listed in the link? Not sure if the options have changed since those links were created. I have Pro 2.1.2. Thanks

0 Kudos