Histogram for Raster Data in ArcGIS Pro

01-22-2018 08:29 PM
wygan010Mokry
New Contributor

When I go to create a histogram in ArcGIS Pro with my raster data I do not have nearly as many options to manipulate the data as I do in ArcMap. Am I missing something? Or does ArcGIS Pro not have the same capabilities/ as extensive?  It seems like I can only get a basic histogram but nothing more and have to go back into ArcMap just for that.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Statistics and Histogram function 

Histogram in Charts 

There are a number of access points for various histograms, could you narrow it down to which one you are using in ArcMap to see if there is a direct equivalent in Pro

wygan010Mokry
New Contributor

In ArcMap I notice that if I have my histograms of three bands RGB, I can see a light gray histogram behind each colored one, displaying the data file's raw data values and allowing me to then see the change between the two, representing contrast enhancements. I did not notice the light gray raw data in ArcGIS Pro when trying it there. Am I missing something in ArcGIS Pro? Is it there and I just do not notice or not available? Seems like I cannot manipulate and move around the line in the histogram in ArcGIS Pro like I could in ArcMap.

Also, is there a Layer Properties Dialog Box in ArcGIS Pro like there is in ArcMap to help create a piecewise linear stretch and non-linear? Or is it all under stretches in the Appearance Ribbon when the raster data is uploaded?

0 Kudos