Help pages flip out

Jump to solution
04-23-2021 01:30 PM
Labels (1)
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Sometimes I will google an ArcGIS help topic and when I try to view the page, it just flips out.  Does this happen to anyone else.  See my gif below.

There are time when I try to view a help page and goes through gyrations and says something like 'Successfully logged out'  Huh?  I am typically logged into this user account and sometimes logged into my organization AGOL account which is a separate user name.  The help pages will throw a fit even if I'm not logged into either esri account.  Most of the time it's just fine...

OnlineHelp.gif

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
15 Replies
RobertGarrity
Esri Contributor

Our web developers have honed in on a fix for the continual refreshing and signing-in issues. It should be resolved later today. Sorry for the pain. We want to the documentation to be easily accessed by anyone on the web regardless of whether they are signed in or not.

0 Kudos
RobertGarrity
Esri Contributor

The fix was implemented today. If you continue to see the problem, clearing the cache once should fix it permanently at this point. 

JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

@RobertGarrity - just tested and it looks good!  Thanks! (And I didn't have to clear my cache either...)

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

@JoeBorgione  Can you try this again, there was a fix deployed that should help.  Let me know if you are still seeing issues.  Thanks!

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

@MichelleMathias - Seems to working like a champ. 

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Thanks @JoeBorgione  for the re-test and confirmation! 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos