H

Jump to solution
12-05-2019 06:44 PM
FrancesBiles1
New Contributor III

I created a map in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.2.  When adding text to the layout I accidentally either clicked the wrong tool, or hit a random key on my keyboard, or both, and a bunch of text appeared across the top of my layout.  I really don't know what it is, but it looks like dynamic text of camera (?) information.  Some of the info in the text changes as I move the cursor across the map. A screenshot is attached.

I CANNOT DELETE IT!  I have tried to select it many times, but it does not seem to be selectable. It does not appear as a text, graphic, or any other element in the Layout or Map table of contents.  

The map took all day to create. I tried an online search for a solution but could not find any mention of this issue. I am hoping someone knows how to delete or otherwise get rid of this text. Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FrancesBiles1
New Contributor III

Ok, nevermind. If anyone else has this problem, close and re-open ArcGIS Pro. The mysterious text should be gone.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FrancesBiles1
New Contributor III

Ok, nevermind. If anyone else has this problem, close and re-open ArcGIS Pro. The mysterious text should be gone.

0 Kudos