FeatureSetByName issue in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.1?

365
5
07-28-2021 03:30 PM
CraigMueller1
New Contributor III

Several attribute rules that use FeatureSetByName have suddenly started giving validation errors since I updated to ArcGIS Pro 2.8.1. I am using $datastore and it says table not found, but the same expression runs fine in ArcGIS Pro 2.6. Was there a change to the function that I missed documentation on? Both ArcGIS Pro instances are using the same SDE connection.

My expression is below:

var poly = Intersects(FeatureSetByName($datastore, 'DMR_AMLDB.CREATORAMLP.County'), $feature)

 

 

5 Replies
jschuckert
New Contributor II

Craig,

Did you ever find resolution on this? I may be encountering a similar issue.

Jared

0 Kudos
CraigMueller1
New Contributor III

Hi Jared,

No, unfortunately I just rolled back myself and my team to 2.6, but never found a resolution sorry. I haven't tried 2.9 yet to see if it resolves anything. If it doesn't I will finally try to log a defect. I'd love to hear if you get anywhere with it and I'll try to update if I ever hear more as well. Thanks!

0 Kudos
QuantitativeFuturist
New Contributor III

FYI I did resolve my issue, the layer was actually in a different database which was causing the error. Moved to the same DB and no issues.

0 Kudos
QuantitativeFuturist
New Contributor III

Same issue here on 2.9.2

0 Kudos
CraigMueller1
New Contributor III

I was able to resolve this by simply checking the "Exclude from application evaluation" box (should have tried that months ago, but live and learn). I still am unclear why this requirement changed between releases of ArcGIS Pro, but it was a trivial solution.

0 Kudos